Deliveries will remain as usual during the lockdown period. We are using third party delivery services from Pos Laju or FedEx. Please ensure your receiver address is deliverable during MCO. Kindly expect slight delay in delivery due to restricted operation hour during MCO period.
Stay safe and healthy!
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
- You'll receive an email with your tracking information once your order has been shipped. You may track your order via Pos Laju (Local) or FedEx (International) once your order has been shipped.
- For Local Customer, shipping fees will apply if your minimum purchase amount falls below RM500.
- For Local Customer, once an order is placed, parcel will be delivered within 7 to 10 business days.
- For International Customer, shipping fees will apply if your minimum purchase amount falls below RM1000.
- For International Customer, once an order is placed, delivery will usually take 20 to 27 working days after dispatched.
- For International Customer, due to country policies, please be aware that duties and taxes by country is not bearable by SHIZENS.
- When your package arrives at local customs, customs clearance might take 5-7 working days without any update on tracking information.
- Order processing and shipping will be conducted on weekdays (not including Malaysia public holidays).
- Shipping may take additional time during sale periods, holidays and extreme weather events.
- Cash on delivery is not applicable.
Please refer to the shipping fee charges below:
Standard delivery rate:
RM8 for West Malaysia
RM12 for East Malaysia