Announcement for Delivery Status
[Hari Raya Holiday, 23-24th May 2020]
Dear valued customers, Kindly infroma that as the last posting date of our preferred courier service provider, Poslaju falls on 18th May, shipment for orders receive (online and offline) from 18th May onwards will be arranged when Poslaju resume operation on 27th May. We regret any inconvenience caused by the delay.
Thank you for your shopping.
- You'll receive an email with your tracking information once your order has been shipped. You may track your order via Pos Laju (Local) or FedEx (International) once your order has been shipped.
- For Local Customer, shipping fees will apply if your minimum purchase amount falls below RM500.
- For Local Customer, once order placed, parcel will be delivered within 7 to 10 days.
- For International Customer, shipping fees will apply if your minimum purchase amount falls below RM1000.
- For International Customer, once order placed, delivery will take 20 to 27 working days after despatch.
- For International Customer, due to countries policies, please be aware that tax charges by country is not bearable by SHIZENS.
- Order processing and shipping are done only on weekdays (not including Malaysia public holidays).
- Shipping may take additional time during sale periods, holidays and extreme weather events.
- Cash on delivery is not applicable.
Standard delivery rate:
- RM7 for West Malaysia
- RM12 for East Malaysia
- International Shipping
COUNTRIES SHIPPING FEE (RM) Singapore & Indonesia 60 Vietnam 80 India, Japan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar 120 Ocenia Countries (New Zealand & Australia) 140 United States 160 Other Countries 180 Europe Countries 200